TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

BENEFIT: Boi-ing Concealer

Described as industrial strength this concealer is the one to hide those blemishes and help them too. I like the coverage this concealer gives and works great under or over foundation. It contains witch Hazel so whist hiding your breakout it is not going to harm it further but help the blemish fade.

02 and 03

02 (top) 03 (bottom)

The consistency of this concealer is thick and does give a huge amount of coverage, this is the reason I love it so much. 02 is my everyday shade and 03 is a shade for when I have tanned. I use it to cover blemishes and any red areas on my face and I also like to use it under the eye area on day where I've had less than enough sleep.

Also available are Benefit Erase Paste or Fake Up concealers.

Boi-ing is available in 5 shades and is priced at £16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment