TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 29 March 2013

BENEFIT: Fake Up Concealer


After a full year since the iconic release of their liquid foundation, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Benefit have now released the highly anticipated new concealer, Fake Up. In a stick form, the concealer is surrounded by a clear conditioner for the skin, containing apple seed extract and vitamin E and when smoothed on the face you get the mix of the two parts.

Fake Up Medium
It feels really smooth and silky on the skin and it's a little less coverage than Boi-ing or Erase Paste concealers, but nevertheless still good.

Medium
Coming in three shades, Light, Medium and Deep. Light and Medium are yellow toned and are going to adapt to most light/medium skin tones, however, for me Deep is a slightly disappointing colour as it applies very orangey onto the skin. Although blended out it is not as noticeable, I think Deep could have been better coloured.


I have Fake Up in the shade Medium and it is released in stores in the UK tomorrow (30/03) They retail at £18.50 each.

5 comments:

  1. I love your posts, there so nice to read and look at and there very informative. I can't wait to read more in the future and see what other things you post.

    I've recently started my own beauty and fashion blog and would love it if maybe you would give me some feedback. Thanks in advance if you do :)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to have it but I´m using other concealers.

    I´m following you now. What´s about to follow each other? besides, I have an internatioanl raffle and you can participate.

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/sorteo-500-seguidores-para-bloggers-y.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tested this the other day and really liked it but it is a little pricey :(


    beautyandtheb1.co.uk


    B xxx

    ReplyDelete