TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

BENEFIT: Ooh La Lift


Benefit: This legendary under-eye brightening boost is like an instant eyelift! Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. This delicate pink balm can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.


I do like trying products for under the eye and I like this one from Benefit. It doesn't exactly perform miracles, but it works okay to brighten the area. It doesn't give coverage though, it is literally light pink soft formula that just gives a boost around your eye. I'd would still use a concealer and add this on top if I wanted a slightly more brighter look.


If you like an under eye brightener with more coverage you could try bareMinerals Stroke of Light or Benefit Erase Paste.

2 comments:

  1. I used to use Erase Paste but it just didn't work well for me! :( so maybe i'll try this! :)
    Great post
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete