TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

BENEFIT: Stay Don't Stray Shadow Primer

Benefit: This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true. Sodium hyaluronate hydrates while Vitamins C and E help fight signs of aging.


I always have to use some sort of primer on my lids when I'm using shadow and I like this one, it is quite thick compared with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, for example, but it doesn't make it hard to work with at all. You can use it just on the eye lid or use it under as well to enhance the longevity of your concealer. I have also before mixed it in with my liquid foundation, if it is a bit on the dark side, and it gives the foundation better staying power as well as lightening it slightly.

Stay Don't Stray works with any Benefit concealers including; Erase Paste, Boi-ing and Fake Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment