TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

LEE STAFFORD: Argan Oil Miracle Heat Defence Spray

Lee Stafford: Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray is a light-weight with Argan™ complex, for peace of mind when using heated styling appliances. Protecting from the heat of hairdryers and other heated styling appliances, as well as helping straightening irons glide through your hair when styling. Argan Oil is a rich, nourishing oil, native to Morocco. It contains many of the ingredients associated with repairing hair and the creation of luxurious healthy hair. The Berber women of Morocco have used Argan Oil as part of their daily beauty regime for hundreds of years and consider it to have many benefits, including preventing moisture loss in their unforgiving desert surroundings. Now these ancient beauty secrets, proven for centuries, are spreading worldwide. With Moringa Seed Extract, otherwise known as Miracle Tree, a multi tasking ingredient that helps keep hair squeaky clean, whilst encouraging natural shine to truly glow.


I like to use a heat defence on my hair as I always use a hairdryer and straighteners and chose this one as it contained Argan Oil I though it would have even more benefits for my hair. The main problem with it is the smell. I really dislike it. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it is just very strong and over powering. I also find that it makes my hair a bit static when brushing as well and I can get fly-a-ways. I do think it's a good product, but it definitely has a couple downfalls.

What heat defence do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment