TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

MAC: Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation

This is the newest MAC foundation I have tried and I have tried mostly all of them. The shading system is slightly different to usual. Normally you are either an NW or NC and then the shades start at 15 going up to somewhere in the 50's. This time the shades are more neutral instead of cool and warm and they are simply numbered, starting at 1.0 and going up in 1s or 0.5s. I usually wear an NC20 - 25, depending of the time of the year and I have picked up Matchmaster SPF 15 foundation in 2.0.


MAC: New Foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders.


It gives a medium buildable coverage and is supposed to contain translucent pigments which then adapt to your personal skin tone. It leaves a semi-matte finish, with 35ml of product and contains SFP15. I do like it, but don't love it. It wouldn't replace my Studio Fix or Pro Longwear foundations, that I do love from MAC. I prefer the yellow undertone of NC foundations rather than the neutral tone of Matchmaster. If you do, however, have a neutral undertone to your skin, and find MAC foundations are either too yellow or too pink, Matchmaster could be the one for you. It does wear well throughout the day, giving a good 8 hours wear.


What's your favourite MAC foundation?

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I've always wanted to try a Mac foundation so I might just get this now! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a foundation recommendation - I'm definitely going to consider this one!

    I'm a new follower and am a fan of your blog! Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - K
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. amazing! and you look so beautiful <3

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! I love it!!! :)
    My favourite MAC foundation is Mineralize Moisture SPF15,but when I ran out I think I might give this one a try :) I am also NC20 :) x x
    Lovely Blog Tori :)
    I am your new happy follower <3

    '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete