TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 23 May 2013

MAC: Pro Longwear Foundation


MAC: A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.



I really like the longevity this foundation gives. I don't think I get the 15 hours wear out of it that it says, however it does last a long time. It is a good coverage for me also although it says sheer to medium, I like to build mine up to a medium to full coverage. I have mine in the shade NC20 but my shade changes depending on the time of year.


What do you think of Pro Longwear?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie :)

    Lovely post as ever!

    I have tagged you in the Seven Deadly Sins of Make up on my blog :) http://dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    You should check it out, Do it yourself (it's a fun one ) & then post me a link as I love reading them

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete