TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

MAC: RiRi Woo Lipstick

There I was on Friday 3rd at 11am waiting for the RiRi Woo lippie to process into my basket. After a 20 minute wait, I was through to the payment and patiently waited for the arrival of my newest MAC purchase. Rihanna's full collections to be released later in the year, but first available was the cult red lipstick, based of the famous MAC lipstick, Ruby Woo. It online only and it sold out in about 3 hours.







RiRi Woo is a true, matte red lipstick, (like Ruby Woo) and it is supposed to suit every skin tone. It has a cool blue undertone and it makes your gnashers look pearly white. As with any matte lipstick it can be drying on the lips, but when I've worn it, it has lasted well on my lips. 


Did you manage to get your hands on a RiRi Woo?

2 comments:

  1. This lip color looks great on you!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete