TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 9 May 2013

SMASHBOX: Photo Set Pressed Powder


Smashbox: Our creamy formula stands up to studio lights, keeping your look fresh, smooth and shine-free all day. Get lightweight flawless coverage with an imperfection busting 'soft focus' complex.  Plus anti-ageing vitamins C and E.





I've been really like this powder, it mattifies and adds good coverage to the skin and feels smooth to touch. It is the first product of Smashbox I have used and so far so good. I'm pretty impressed. I haven't put it to the test with studio lights, however it lasts throughout the day on my face and I'm happy with that. The palette comes with a nice big mirror which I like for applying on the go.

What Smashbox recommendations have you got for me?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard much about this product. Thanks for sharing!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete