TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Sunday, 19 May 2013

URBAN DECAY: New 24/7 Liners

I recently picked up four of the new 40 (YES 40!!) 24/7 pencil eye liners from Urban Decay and because they are truly amazing I thought I'd show you which I got. The four I got, after a very long decision process, are Junkie, Freak, Deep End and then, for my mum, I picked up Asphyxia.


Deep End is a bright turquoise blue, it is very similar to Electric, an original 24/7 liner, but Deep End is slightly darker.

Junkie is a dark blue/green with green shimmer running through it.


Freak is a bright lime green with a slight shimmer to it.

Asphyxia is a sparkly purple which is a colour my mum loves, she a purple fanatic and wears the Asphyxia shadow by Urban Decay.


The formulation is so creamy, they are opaque and glide on so perfect in one stroke.

Have you tried the new 24/7 liners yet?

4 comments:

  1. Love this post, really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    My blog is still a baby, id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love the UD liners, they are amazing!! Great post!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete